Before starting, please read the following instructions carefully
This website aims to help exchange students understand and choose their course programme at INSA Lyon.
Choices saved on My Account or sent to academic contacts are not mandatory and do not obligate students. Course programmes complied on this website do not replace the Application Form and the Learning Agreement that are available for completion during exchange campaigns. Only those two documents will be considered for admission.
INSA Lyon counts 9 departments of engineering. For Your Learning Agreement, you must choose:
- A main department, and a minor department if you wish
- 60% of total scientific ECTS credits in the main department
- Only 1 or 2 courses in the minor department
- 30 ECTS credits maximum per semester
NB: Level B1 is recommended.
You must be at least B1 level (CEFR) for all courses in French.
To apply for an exchange at INSA Lyon, please follow the instructions on our website.
Recruitment campaigns open :
- in February, for an exchange starting in September (Stay for 1 academic year or 1 fall semester)
- in September, for an exchange starting in January (Stay for 1 spring semester)
INSA Lyon update : COVID19 : the French Summer Schools scheduled in August are cancelled for logistical reasons relating to the local situation.