Before starting, please read the following instructions carefully
This website aims to help exchange students understand and choose their course programme at INSA Lyon.
Course programmes complied on this website do not replace the application form and the learning agreement that are available for completion during exchange campaigns.
Full instructions to apply for an exchange are available on the INSA website: https://www.insa-lyon.fr/en/exchange-students
INSA Lyon counts 9 departments of engineering.
For your learning agreement, you must choose:
- A main department, and a minor department if you wish
- 60% of total scientific ECTS credits in the main department
- Only 1 or 2 courses in the minor department
- 30 ECTS credits maximum per semester
NB: Level B1 is recommended.
You must be at least B1 level (CEFR) for all courses in French.
Recruitment campaigns open :
- in February, for an exchange starting in September (Stay for 1 academic year or 1 fall semester)
- in September, for an exchange starting in January (Stay for 1 spring semester)
The recruitment campaign for the next academic year 2023-2024 is open!
Please note that courses may be modified/added prior to the opening of the campaign. Only selections made from February 2023 will be accepted in your registration application.